We are now accepting applications for Outdoor Food, Commercial and Entertainment vendors for the McLeod County Fair!
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 HAVE CLOSED. IF INTERESTED IN BEING ADDED TO OUR CONTACT LIST FOR THE FUTURE, EMAIL [email protected]. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Join us as a vendor for the McLeod County Fair! We are excited for the opportunity to offer FREE GATE ADMISSION to all attendees of the fair for the 2nd year. In 2022 we saw OVER 50,000 ATTENDEES throughout our 4-day event and we look forward to similar attendance again this year. You won’t want to miss it! Vendor registration forms and fees have changed this year. Select your desired application below for a full layout of rules, details and registration forms. Registration through the online form with payment by credit card is the preferred method, however, there is an option for check payment. Please note that an application will not be considered for approval until all required documents and payment are received. If you need a paper copy mailed to you, please reach out to the fair office.
Thank you for your interest in being involved with the McLeod County Fair!
In order to participate as a vendor and reserve a space, the following must be fully completed and received by the fair office:
- Completed Application: The best way to apply is through the online form. Payment by credit card is preferred, but there is the option to submit and send a check in the mail/drop off at office. Please note that applications are not considered for space until all documents and payment are received.
- Payment for space rental and additional items, if any (water, electrical, supply trailer)
- Completed ST-19 Operators Certificate of Compliance attached to application. A copy of that form to fill out is linked below.
- A current Certificate of Liability Insurance listing the McLeod County Agricultural Association as additional insured with coverage during the fair dates attached to application. This certificate needs to be requested from your insurance provider.
- Amusement and inflatable vendors must also attach a current Affidavit of Amusement Ride Inspection.
Please select the appropriate application below. Read through and complete the application in its entirety before submitting, including all necessary attachments.
The Fairgrounds has limited camping available for livestock exhibitors and board members. Below is a link to information for local camping and hotel accommodations. The City of Hutchinson and McLeod County have fantastic parks nearby that offer camping but fill fast – plan ahead with a reservation!